ufo that needs attention

I thought I would post another UFO - maybe by showing it I will get back to working on it. I don't think I have worked on this quilt in well over a year. I made all the blocks I thought I wanted, set them on point and then made the mistake of laying it out on my bed. Once I saw it on my bed I thought maybe I should make it into a queensize quilt. However,that's a lot more blocks to make and so it has sat on my shelf. I still really like it but maybe its time to just put a border on it, quilt it and move on. What do you think?
This next quilt is the one that we sleep under every night. I made it about 6 years ago. I think I must like red, blue and tan quilts :0) Twelve years ago, my husband built this bed - in the living room of our 1 bedroom apartment with tools he bought with our wedding money. There was dust everywhere! Recently I've been thinking about painting it ... in my spare time. LOL