choosing a BOM block

For the past 14 months my guild has been working on a BOM. Each month a different member chooses a block pattern and gives out instructions. I have all 14 blocks made and for the final block it is my turn to choose. Actually I'm going to choose 2 because I want 16 blocks for my quilt but I only have to supply instructions for 1.
So here is the one I have decided on so far. The name given this block in the book I found it in is Foxy Grandpa :0) That ought to get a smile or 2 on guild night. It is so hard to choose - there are so many interesting blocks I want to try and a never ending supply of inspiration. Then I've been looking at setting options and an alternate block to increase the size...
I've been working on this wreath a bit too. I finally got the two-headed flower to where I am happy with it. The seed pod or whatever that is on the bottom right definitely has to go but I still don't know what to put in it's place. The inspiration block has a flower bud shape I haven't used yet but maybe it won't look balanced until I put on another blue flower. What do you think? I'd be very grateful for some suggestions.
Happy Quilting!!