Christmas ornament with gun

I'm so happy to have this little quilt finished. It's Marcie's free Christmas pattern from last year. Do you suppose I have time yet to make her great little pattern for this year? :0)
This next picture is the backing fabric I bought for my 9-patch quilt. I went to my LQS to buy backing fabric and to my delight - there was a sign on the door " Customer Appreciation Sale" All fabrics 30% off some even 40% off. Oh Happy Day! I usually shop for backing at the clearance table but not this time! I really like this beautiful red print.
Ok - so here is the ornament I referred to in the title. It's a chili pepper cowboy! My husband picked this Christmas tree ornament out - I guess he felt he needed something masculine along with all the pretty angels and snowflakes... Anyway my son just LOVES it and if anyone comes over he immediately ushers them over to see this amazing ornament. I find it rather amazing too but not in a good way.
Oh well - its a good lesson in compromise - I think... :0)
Happy Quilting!!