Carrie Nelson's trunk show

The same day as the quilt show I was able to go to a dinner and trunk show hosted by one of the LQS. The guest this year was Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. It was a lovely evening! She is an entertaining speaker and it was wonderful to see and examine closely her beautiful quilts.
I recognized many fabrics from my own stash. She must have good taste - lol.
There were many of her Schnibble quilts - it would be hard to choose a favorite.
I never tire of looking at Flying Geese. :0)
This quilt has such an interesting outer border that I had to buy the pattern.
I just love this color combination.
There were lots and lots more but I only know how to put 5 pictures in a post so that's it for today. All this posting is keeping me away from my sewing machine :0) I've got to go sew!
Happy Quilting!!