is it over yet?

The last project I finished in 2011 was this little zippered pocket for DD#1's new Kobo. She reads unceasingly and brings a stack of books with her everywhere. Hopefully this little gadget will help. It was a fun little project to make and she helped pick the fabric for it as well. It sure had been a long time since I made anything with a zipper in it!


This little stack of blocks is for the Pink Lemonade doll quilt quilt-a-long that Lori is hosting. This is the 3rd one of her quilt-a-longs that I have participated in. It's a fun little project to start the year off with.


I am also back to working on my Bird of Paradise quilt. I drew the first of my own blocks and started appliqueing it on the weekend.

I finished my first panel of the trailing vines quilt. A friend suggested that I make a collage picture to show it as it is too long and skinny to take a good picture of. I need to get her to help me because I have no idea how to make a picture like that. Hopefully I can post about it in the next few days.

Happy Quilting!!