mountain trails get longer

 It's been a busy week!  The kids have had stomach flu and I have had to move my sewing room from an upstairs bedroom to a corner of the basement family room.  I did manage to get more Mountain Trail blocks made.  I used every little scrap of of the red polka dot fabric that I had.  I have a friend who has a little bit of it left over from one of her projects and she's going to give it to me tomorrow  :0)   I'll make as many blocks as I can!
 It's hard to say if I've had more fun sewing these scrappy little blocks or arranging them in many setting possibilities.
 How will I ever decide???
I'm very partial to this zigzag setting.  Which one do you like?
On Monday Lori wants to link up all the mini quilts made from this quilt along. I suspect I will still be making blocks  :0)
Tomorrow I am taking a whole day off to go to a sew day with friends.  I can't wait! 
Happy Quilting!!