playing with blocks

I was laying awake last night thinking about how I was going set these blocks I've been making. The block is from Kathleen Tracy's book "Remembering Adelia". She stopped at 9 blocks for her quilt but I was having too much fun with them and continued making more. Always when I laid them out to look at I placed them like this.
I thought of a few other arrangements and so tonight, I tried them out.
This one would have sashing.
This one with all the color is the one I thought about last night. The things that keep me awake at night... lol
I've never laid the blocks out like this before but I do like it - obviously I'd need more blocks - oh and likely more fabric too :0)
I guess I'll have to think about this one a little more. Maybe next time I start a quilt I'll have a plan ...
Happy Quilting!!