what a weekend!

I had a very busy weekend! Even my Mom has told me I need to post about the quilt show on Saturday. The weather was so disappointing. Usually many of the quilts are displayed outside but this year it was snowing/raining all weekend so the quilts were all inside.
I started with looking at the antique quilts so I'll share those first.
This one was closely quilted with fans.
I adore this one. It's from the historic park's collection.
This one was hard to photograph but very wonderful.
I really liked the quilting on this one - a marvelous over all pattern! Here's a closer shot.
I will try to post more tomorrow. From the show and also from the dinner and trunk show I went to in the evening featuring Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt co. Her quilts were wonderful to see in person and she is an entertaining speaker.
Happy quilting!!