2 tops done

It has been a good weekend for finishing things (rainy) :0) On Friday evening I finished up with the border for my Corn and Beans quilt. I decided to leave the corners without the extra leaves. Valentina put in words what my DH sensed about the corners. "I like the fact that it visually rounds off the border keeping your eye looking toward the quilt" Thanks Valentina!

The deadline for finishing the quilts bound for India was moved up so I'm glad I was able to finish getting this top together yesterday. For the border I used up lots of little scraps leftover from making the blocks.
I pretty much used them all so I'll have to figure something out for the binding. Now I have a couple of weeks to quilt it.
And the weekend isn't over - there's still holiday Monday yet... :0)
Happy Quilting!!