too much new stuff

Thanks for all your kind comments!! A couple friends helped me decide on one of the prints and now that both the "funny shapes" match, I am much happier with the block.I have not been very disciplined lately. I've started 3 new projects in the last week. I haven't got too far on any of them yet. I don't know how I'll ever get to the end of my ufo's if this is what I do. :0)

I have been wanting to make this scrappy blue quilt ever since I bought Kathleen Tracy's book "Remembering Adelia". I've had lots of fun rummaging through my stash choosing fabric. I have only one block made so far and I sized it down from 12 inches to 8 to make a smaller quilt.

I won a giveaway over at Megan's blog. She sent these 8 beautifully appliqued setting triangles and a stack of lovely blue fabrics to go with them. I don't know what I'll make with them yet - they will have to wait until after Christmas I think. Thanks Megan!

Happy Quilting!!