quilt show

The quilt show was over a week ago and I finally have time to post some of my favorites from it. DD#2 and DD#1 accompanied me to the show. They've never come with me before and it was fun!
This one had cherry yo-yos :0)


This one was tiny and just gorgeous!!


These owls were fun - they had googly eyes sewn on :0)




I was pleased to find mine hanging in the bright sunshine. It was a beautiful day!


This one was hanging in a very prominent spot on the upper hotel balcony. Hand quilted and hand appliqued - I thought it was stunning!



I loved the fabrics in this one.


I thought the quilting was cool on this quilt - the full picture is below.


This next one was just lovely but it was hanging in a large tent and the lighting was poor. The chintz panels at the top and bottom were from Paris.


Another charming traditional quilt.
The show was wonderful - it never disappoints!!


The next day I had a big surprise!! I won the prize from a draw held at one of the guild tables.
The Big Hill Quilters put together a beautiful box full of goodies!!


This box is full of patterns, kits, notions, fabric, pincushions... WOW! I was amazed when I dug into it! I'll have to have a giveaway next week sometime to share some of it. I was completely blown away by their generosity.



Happy Quilting!!