WISP and whole cloth quilts

I've been sewing. I'm just working away on the same old projects :0) We went camping last weekend and it rained and rained. It was a good chance to do some stitching on my vine. Still working on panel#3.
I've been making a pieced border for another long term project - my Crowfoot quilt. It's been in the ufo pile for awhile and I was thinking of it for my next handquilting project. Here is the link to the last time I posted about it. http://www.mrssewnsew.blogspot.ca/2010/11/lovely-surprise.html
I'm also still making blocks for the Cheddar Posy quilt for my daughter.
At the quilt show there were 2 lovely wholecloth quilts -beautifully handquilted. They were displayed flat on tables. They were folded so it was difficult to get good pictures of them. I would love to make a wholecloth quilt one day.
Quilt #1

Quilt #2
Happy Quilting!!