vine panel #5


 I was excited to attach vine panel #5 to the others.  Slowly this quilt is growing.  It makes me wonder how long it took Susan McCord to complete her quilt.
It is so hard to photograph.  I don't have a design wall so for once I thought I would pin it to the drapes and get a straight on picture.   I've printed off panel #6 but I really should applique a block or 2 for my Bird of Paradise quilt before I start another panel.  Thanks so much Janet for making this marvelous pattern available!!  If I try to stay disciplined maybe I can finish both quilts  :0)

I haven't done any handquilting since May.  Now that it's so cold here I am wanting a quilt to snuggle under and work on through the winter months.  I found this neglected top when I moved my sewing room to the basement.  It's basted now and I'll get started on it tonight. 

Happy Quilting!!