summer reading

I finished the first 2 applique borders for my corn and beans quilt. Last night I sewed them onto the top and cut the top and bottom borders. I am not exactly sure how to go around the corners with the vine - I'm experimenting with it. Of course an organized person would likely have figured this out and drawn it out ahead of time. I guess I must like winging it :0)
My older daughters are doing a day camp at a historical park this week. Wednesday my younger 2 and I spent the day there too and I spied this quilt as we looked around. I'm not sure it's actually old - maybe a reproduction but it certainly is lovely! Handquilted too!
Then I had to acquire some summer reading :0) I'm enjoying them very much so far.
And for anyone who is interested - I added the followers gadget.
Happy Quilting!!